Anime Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where realms collide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Our Banner:

Pete's Mission Hut Agaff

Static Affiliates:

Pete's Mission Hut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenjuro
Admin
Admin
Zenjuro

Character sheet
Level: 1
Zex: 500
Experience:
Pete's Mission Hut Left_bar_bleue0/50Pete's Mission Hut Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Pete's Mission Hut Empty
PostSubject: Pete's Mission Hut   Pete's Mission Hut Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:25 am

"Hey there! You must have come a long way!" He looks shocked. "You're here to take on a mission? I see! You must be one of those new adventurers I heard about! Well no need to wait, take a look!"  

Missions:

Rescue the beached whale{Required Level: 1} -Number of Players: 1 with a minimum of 1,000 words.-
Briefing: A whale is on the shore, it's in trouble! You better head over there and see if you can lend a hand!
Exp: 20
Zex: 25

Pirate Invasion{Required Level: 1}  -Number of Players: 2-  
Briefing: Pirates are invading the town, we've gotta fight them off, head to the northern wall and get defending!
Exp: 40
Zex: 45

Errands!{Required Level : 1} -Number of Players: 1 with a minimum of 1,500 words.-
Briefing: Oh don't look at me like that, you're a valued member of this community, now go around town and see who needs your help, who knows, they may even pay you!  
Exp: 25
Zex: 30

-Simply post what mission you wish to take along with the participants and then go make your thread!-
Back to top Go down
https://anime-galaxyx.board-directory.net

Pete's Mission Hut
Page 1 of 1